CRAP/NOT CRAP

NOT CRAP
Total votes: 19 (79%)
CRAP
Total votes: 5 (21%)
Total votes: 24

Re: Canadian TV Show: Letterkenny

Dave N. wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 10:02 am
rsmurphy wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 4:50 am Voting Not Crap based on my deep appreciation for what the show has accomplished, but last season was an airball. Show is slowly veering into Seinfeld-territory where it just plays off of itself. Hoping they figger it out.
Exactly
In agreement here, but the "Sleepover" episode was one of my favorite ones of the whole run.
Jazz Titan/Ruthie Cohen

Current -
Future Living / Daddy's Boy / Blank Banker / Solo

Fomer -
Hungry Man / No Trust / Retreaters

New season is terrible. You could probably compress the whole show (all seasons) into 30% of its length and have pure gold. It also wouldn't affect the flow in any way as it's barely a show in that respect.

On its worst days it's a terrible pun generator.

Still unbelievably funny when it hits home. NC WF9

The first half of Season 9 was great! When they fuck with the 'roid heads in the first episode? classic! The finale was easily the worst of the series. The Jew episode and Breastaurant sucked as well.

The series as a whole hits its stride once the hicks, skids and hockey players grow to love each other in their weird way. Wayne and Stewart hanging out on Valentimes Day is gold. I've heard a lot of people say the series gets worse as it goes on and it puzzles me. 4 through 8 are easily the pinnacle.
gonzochicago wrote: Doubling down on life, I guess you could say.

Also, my conclusion after 11 times through the entire series: Rosie fucking sucks and I hope Wayne leaves her (not necessarily for Marie Fred, tho). The way she slut shames everyone in season 9- "Yawn...". She doesn't have a funny line in the entire series. Just a judgy bore. I wish it worked out with Tanis.
gonzochicago wrote: Doubling down on life, I guess you could say.