Total votes: 1 (4%)
Washer
Total votes: 1 (4%)
For Dinner... (No votes)
Good Morning, Captain
Total votes: 13 (48%)
Total votes: 27

Re: Favorite Spiderland track?

I've genuinely never thought about listening to just a single track from Spiderland; the idea of having a favourite track is baffling to me.

When I was a child, I thought that when I was an adult, I'd make pies with no filling because (obviously) the crust is the best bit. Having a favourite Spiderland track is like wishing for void-pie.

Captain though.

Adam_I_III wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:09 am I've genuinely never thought about listening to just a single track from Spiderland; the idea of having a favourite track is baffling to me.

When I was a child, I thought that when I was an adult, I'd make pies with no filling because (obviously) the crust is the best bit. Having a favourite Spiderland track is like wishing for void-pie.

Captain though.
You don't have to listen to a single track. You can listen to an album from start to finish and still have a favorite track.
Sorry for my shitty English

boilermaker wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:24 am
Adam_I_III wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:09 am I've genuinely never thought about listening to just a single track from Spiderland; the idea of having a favourite track is baffling to me.

Captain though.
You don't have to listen to a single track. You can listen to an album from start to finish and still have a favorite track.
I suppose so. It's 'Captain' then. Still feels wrong.