These Two Hypnotizing Songs

The Notorious B.I.G.
Total votes: 2 (100%)
BIB (No votes)
Total votes: 2

re: hidden gem: the thread with notorious b.i.g.

aww i love all the snl playas and its best to focus on one and i love colin jost and not for the obvious reasons omg haha

it was his life story from his book on tape and how he pooped his pants in the front on the golf course and played more holes with those guys before running off as the game ended and leaving it in the washing machine and forgetting about it haha omg everytime he does impressions of his mom there's so many little things his dave chapelle joke at the mark twain awards lol he reminds me of my irish grandpa like my opposite and like the low tone of his voice the way he speaks he's as soothing as his smooth fancy hairstyle lol and he's a cancer that's why he has that adorable face did you guys see his nbc picture it's so dreamy lol and astrology says he's the type to hold on esp to a grudge until it's crushed and he will always always a dreamy face but i feel bad getting all silly bout boys this way lol i came here to post a biggie smalls song and my new york playlist is full of colin jost stuff it makes me feel guilty but that's enough boy talk

re: colin jost dome

technically because of tom and jerry he's a movie star now so it's not burnt toast to lust after a newlywed newlydad movie star.. aww it's pretty burnt toast huh well.. borrow me some peanut butter cause i'm hungry

omg im searching this new york playlist like where's a video that shows that colin jost effect on the ladies and then im like omg duhhhh

i haven't seen snl since tina fey and jimmy fallon and then last mothers day and now i love the new guys, i actually made grilled cheese and mnms to support aidy's show.. but it was a cry and hug show and i get too invested in characters i want to help..