Best KARP album

Mustaches Wild (No votes)
Suplex
Total votes: 5 (24%)
Self-Titled LP
Total votes: 16 (76%)
Total votes: 21

Best KARP studio album

No point in a c/nc poll. KARP is Not Crap, end of story. Those who take pause and disagree, move to the next poll.

Some like the songs from Self-Titled LP the best, others love the low-end crushing force of Suplex, and the rest of you dig Mustaches Wild.

Where, why, when and how do you prefer your KARP served?
Formerly known here as chumpchange

Re: Best KARP studio album

Went with "Suplex". It was the one I played the most until I could no longer conscion keeping the LP's as they were worth so much $$$ I had to goddamn cash in. Dubbed cassette copies do me now.

Suplex has got them knuckle-dragging numbers and the melodic munt.

S/T has the grunt too but also seems more frenetic/energetic.

Mustaches Wild was just too hectic for me

KARP rules, all their output rules. I am going Self-Titles as I never get sick of it. I never ever get sick of the one-two punch of Bacon Industry into Forget the Minions.

I wonder if they will ever reissue those albums? Never have been able to run into Suplex.
guitar in - weaklungband.bandcamp.com/

Self-Titled for sure, but the "Prison Shake"/"Rowdy" single is their best overall release.

Sounds like they're working up to reissue them based on comments on their Fbook page (and the shirts they're selling via Bandcamp ship directly from Jared), but with all that's fucked about vinyl production right now, who knows when that'll happen.
Band: www.bracketsseattle.bandcamp.com
Old band: www.burnpermits.bandcamp.com
Older band: www.policeteeth.bandcamp.com