Symbiopsychotaxiplasm

Crap (No votes)
Not Crap
Total votes: 1 (100%)
Total votes: 1

Film: Symbiopsychotaxiplasm

Just wondering if anyone has any thoughts about this. I find the concept interesting, but I'm not sure if I would enjoy the reality of watching it. The DVD ain't exactly cheap. I suspect I would either think it's great or find myself quite bored within the first half hour.
Dave N. wrote:Most of us are here because we’re trying to keep some spark of an idea from going out.

Re: Film: Symbiopsychotaxiplasm

andyman wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 6:03 am
Curry Pervert wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:06 pm The DVD ain't exactly cheap.
Found HD copies on rarbgto fwiw.
Thanks. I try to purchase art whenever possible, as well as supporting the creators it helps to narrow the quantity i.e. if I'm not prepared to pay then maybe I don't find it interesting enough. I'm not judgemental about people who d/l though, each to their own. Maybe i'm just an idiot.

Thanks to AMWT I had another scoot about and it turns out there was a sequel made 35 yrs later. I can now get the first film, the sequel and the doc about William Greaves in the same box for the price of just the original film, I can live with that.
Dave N. wrote:Most of us are here because we’re trying to keep some spark of an idea from going out.