Rawk Dancers

Crappin' A Rug
Total votes: 5 (50%)
The Unforbidden Dance
Total votes: 5 (50%)
Total votes: 10

Re: Rock Band Member: Dancer

numberthirty wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 9:21 pm Folks on the "MKII" PRF are way too uptight...
Tell them Fugazi had one for a spell and see if there's a change in the percentages. ;)

From the looks of the "Ain't Mutatin" video, Bird Nest Roys possibly had several, but I wouldn't know for sure if that was a regular thing (wasn't there).

The one time I saw Shizuo (not a rock band, granted) he had a couple, a guy wearing football gear and Nazi cleats (they had actual swastikas on them) and an attractive woman with no underwear who occasionally spread her legs--the message seeming to be that Americans mostly cared or were "about" football and sex. That was..creative.

Having a dancer or dancers...depends on context, the music itself, and the dancer(s), but a band looking to create a spectacle could do worse.
ZzzZzzZzzz . . .

Re: Rock Band Member: Dancer

DaveA wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 10:05 pm
numberthirty wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 9:21 pm Folks on the "MKII" PRF are way too uptight...
Tell them Fugazi had one for a spell and see if there's a change in the percentages. ;)

From the looks of the "Ain't Mutatin" video, Bird Nest Roys possibly had several, but I wouldn't know for sure if that was a regular thing (wasn't there).

The one time I saw Shizuo (not a rock band, granted) he had a couple, a guy wearing football gear and Nazi cleats (they had actual swastikas on them) and an attractive woman with no underwear who occasionally spread her legs--the message seeming to be that Americans mostly cared or were "about" football and sex. That was..creative.

Having a dancer or dancers...depends on context, the music itself, and the dancer(s), but a band looking to create a spectacle could do worse.
I'm trying to contain an outbreak, and you are driving the monkey to the airport...

(But, yeah... Bringing that one up might have got me over into "Dude, settle down..." territory...)