Nina "Art is horseshit buy tacos" Nastasia?

Nary a Crap
Total votes: 29 (100%)
Crap (No votes)
Total votes: 29

Re: Singer & Songwriter: Nina Nastasia

The press release she wrote is something.

She also has an Instagram with many photos of the most beautiful dog in the world.

I'm almost scared to hear a new album.

From the sounds of things it's just her with little accompaniment and that's an exciting prospect. When "On Leaving" came out i was disappointed it was so sparse compared to her other stuff, but over time it has become my favourite thing she has done.

If I had a favourite musician/band/artist it would probably be Nina Nastasia. I've felt that way for a very long time. I wish i could put the reason why into words. What it is that makes her so unique. She does something no one else does, and doesn't do things everyone else does.

(In regards to the poll -- "art is horseshit buy tacos", i think you may be confusing a signature from a former forum poster "Nina", that was not Nina Nastasia. Please excuse me if I've confused your reason for writing this. Maybe Nina Nastasia says it all the time.)
Last edited by Happyman on Thu Apr 28, 2022 5:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Singer & Songwriter: Nina Nastasia

Happyman wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 12:52 am (In regards to the poll -- "art is horseshit buy tacos", i think you may be confusing a signature from a former forum poster "Nina", that was not Nina Nastasia. Please excuse me if I've confused your reason for writing this. Maybe Nina Nastasia says it all the time.)
Yes, this is what I did. Sorry about that - I assumed from context in PRF V1 that FM Nina was Ms. Nastasia.
I'd correct it but I don't think I can edit the poll.