Crap or not Crap?

Crass, Insightful, Hilarious.
Total votes: 4 (36%)
Crap.
Total votes: 7 (64%)
Total votes: 11

Comedian : Jim Jeffries

I find him often insightful and hilarious, He's also pretty upfront about his autism, which can explain his lack of filter.

His language whilst common in Oz, many "mericans would find heinous, yet he seems very successful.

Jim: "Honey, I just bought the house next door"
Wife: "Why?"
Jim: "For you to live in, now pack your shit and fuck off"
Trey Wrote: "How great must a thread be to miss such a thing? Beans on the penis great, I suppose"

Re: Comedian : Jim Jeffries

After his American gun bit he got a show where he was suddenly doing serious interviews. Apparently he/his show edit the interviews to mislead and sensationalize the guests, which is pretty scummy behaviour

(that guest is a right-winger and not someone I'd agree with anyway, ftr, but it's still pretty shitty stuff to be doing)

His humour is also borderline misogynistic at times

Re: Comedian : Jim Jeffries

One of the only mainstream comedians with a huge bro following I can think of who actually acknowledges that his past material was misogynistic and owns up to it and is trying to evolve instead of being a cry baby about how the times have changed. While his whole demeanor and attitude is still bro-y as fuck, his political views are largely progressive and it's obvious that he enjoys ruffling the feathers of a large section of his fans who are anti-woke when he covers issues like gun control and systemic racism.

I've watched all of the specials he has on Netflix multiple times each and he makes me laugh quite a bit, but it's refreshing when he turns down the bravado and speaks frankly about his struggles with severe depression and drug/alcohol addiction. I liked his talk show on Comedy Central too before it got cancelled.