It comes with a slice of canteloupe at the end

Good meal
Total votes: 9 (53%)
Bad meal
Total votes: 8 (47%)
Total votes: 17

Re: Meal: brunch

biscuitdough wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 1:30 pm From the Eggdome.

Pros: bloody Marys, Benedicts, egg as a burger topping, letting people enjoy things
Cons: brioche is a bad burger bun and I think its ascendancy may be brunch-borne

NC
Don't forget your Mimosa.

Brunch is the Croissan'wich of meals.

All of the above is perfectly acceptable for breakfast or lunch. Don't order a Bloody Mary after 2pm though, lest you want the whole bar staff talking about how lame you are.

The only reason a restaurant does "brunch" is because COGS goes waaaaay the fuck down.
Records + CDs for sale
Perfume for sale

I voted "good meal." It's a good meal - what do you want from me? I also very much enjoy the communal aspect of it. You saw a show the night before or maybe a wild party, and in the morning everyone goes to their preferred eatery for an anus-scallop amuse-bouche.

Good meal!

And I'm sorry but any society that celebrates high tea shouldn't have a problem with brunch.
Justice for Dexter Wade and Nakari Campbell

Fine in theory. I'm good with a broad menu and an bloody mary.

In practice, brunch is always the biggest fuck-around imaginable, usually involving long lines, exacerbated by your party of 8, exacerbated still more because Neil and Katharine are chronically late people and we can't be seated til all the guests arrive and WHY THE FUCK DID WE INVITE NEIL AND KATHERINE let's just go to Dunkin Donuts next door.
he/him/his

www.bostontypewriterorchestra.com