Chattahoochie or Chattachoochie?

Crap
Total votes: 4 (31%)
Not Crap
Total votes: 9 (69%)
Total votes: 13

Pattern: Paisley

I love paisley. Both of my "nice" guitar straps are black and white paisley. I have an absolutely ostentatious purple paisley shirt that I wear out when I need to look like a God Damn Hell Ass Cowboy. A little of that print goes a long way when used correctly. A lot is fine too, if you wanna look like Nudie Cohn dressed you for karaoke night at the Tractor Tavern. I think it gets a bad rap from people who hate looking cool. Can also easily look choochie.

Playing cards, handkerchiefs, cowboy outfits, James Burton, Prince. Heavily associated with Psychedelic Country Music.

What does the PRF think?
New metal outfit

https://laddermatchco.bandcamp.com/album/3-count-demo

Re: Pattern: Paisley

There's probably something out there that doesn't look good in a paisley pattern, but I can't think of anything right now.

Carpets/rugs in a paisley pattern can look totally badass.

Not crap.

EDIT: as far as patterns go, though, my personal favorite is plaid, by a wide margin.
Last edited by jfv on Tue Mar 14, 2023 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jason (he/him/his) from volo (illinois)

I don't wear it but it's pleasing to the eye.

My thought that jumps out (as I go through one of my grappling-with-graphic-design phases) is think of the badass who designed that pattern. What an impressive visual invention. Like "Look I made this pattern!" And then someone made a bandana out of it.

And to think the PRF once considered wearing shorts onstage was crap. Y'all gone woke.

Full disclosure I used to rock a paisley shirt, and, my boy, the notorious B.O.G., sported a paisley headband. I am positive that we looked nothing like what we'd be seen in today. Prince barely did it. Crap.
Justice for Dexter Wade and Nakari Campbell