Re: Christian-Dome: AOC vs. Walsh vs. Nugent

Brothers, I say this with much love and respect: You need to WAKE UP to the times we are living in. What I posted above is NOT something to joke about. I see I am going to have to more explicitly ring the alarm bells.

I posted a video in the other thread about the Time of Jacob's Trouble. This is the time also known as the Great Tribulation, when the Lord's wrath is going to be poured out on the earth. This time is described in many places in the Bible. One of the most well known is Matthew 24:

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?s ... ersion=NIV

How do we know for sure whether the Tribulation will soon be upon us?

Israel is God's vessel for the purposes He achieves in history. After Jerusalem was attacked in 587 BC the Jewish people in totality were exiled to Babylon. The Bible says this exile lasted a total of 70 years. There were also 70 years from the conventional point of Christ's birth to the destruction of the second temple. After nearly 2,000 years the Jewish people were regathered from the nations (a regathering prophesied many times in the Bible). From May 14, 1948, modern Israel's Independence Day, to May 14, 2018 is 70 years. On that day, Trump held the ceremony in Israel to commemorate his decision to move the US Embassy to Jerusalem. I don't know whether Trump is the Antichrist or not but he seems to be a contender:

The Tribulation is a period that will last for seven years. At the end of this period, Jesus will return to us. Bible prophecy is very real! There are tons of good videos and books out there to research it further. "But you, Daniel, roll up and seal the words of the scroll until the time of the end. Many will go here and there to increase knowledge.” - Daniel 12:4