Wheat Beer
Total votes: 3 (15%)
Pilsner
Total votes: 3 (15%)
Brown Ale
Total votes: 1 (5%)
Total votes: 20

Favorite type of beer

I know that this list doesn't include most types of beer and that there are many overlaps, but it's hard to make a list when poll is limited to ten picks and a lot of these types overlap and branch into different variations.
Anyway, what's your favorite type of beer?
Sorry for my shitty English

Re: Favorite type of beer

Going with porter here, though it could just as easily be stout. Different beers are great for different seasons and circumstances, and I’d likely not pick a porter on a hot summer day if there are better options. But I look forward to a good porter (or stout) in autumn like nobody’s business.

Though I enjoy many different styles of beer, out of this list, I admit to liking IPA the most. Stout is second.

Black IPA was my favorite beer to brew when I was a homebrewer, which I did for 13 years. I decided to quit brewing a couple of years ago because I was drinking too much. I still drink too much.
jason (he/him/his) from volo (illinois)

jfv wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 3:34 pm Though I enjoy many different styles of beer, out of this list, I admit to liking IPA the most. Stout is second.

Black IPA was my favorite beer to brew when I was a homebrewer, which I did for 13 years. I decided to quit brewing a couple of years ago because I was drinking too much. I still drink too much.
hear, hear!
Sorry for my shitty English

zircona1 wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 3:15 pm From the list, Wheat Beer.

But I really like Saisons and Sours.
I can be down with a wheat just as often as a lager and they tend to be more interesting . A stout is a certain mood and a porter is even more specific but a wheat always hits the spot. Especially a German weissbier.

To me a Saison is a very particular kind of wheat beer (Tank 7 is delicious btw) and a sour is maybe a weird cousin with an off kilter brewing, but I'm only semi educated on these matters.