Catholicism

Crap
Total votes: 23 (92%)
Not crap
Total votes: 2 (8%)
Total votes: 25

Institution: the Roman Catholic Church

It's The Truth.

In this post I will prove with only three numbers that the Roman Catholic Church is the true church of Christ.

Numerical significance of 5, 6 and 7:

5: Grace
6: Man
7: Divinity, perfection and completion

Source: https://www.biblestudy.org/bibleref/mea ... ction.html

6 defines Rabbinic Judaism. Six Day War. Six million Jews died in the Holocaust. The Mishnah (Jewish law code) has six orders. Saturday is the sixth day of the week (Jewish sabbath). Six pointed star on the Israeli flag.

5 defines Islam. Five pillars of the faith. Praying five times a day. Friday, the fifth day, is Muslims' communal day of prayer.

7 defines Roman Catholicism. 7 sacraments. 7 virtues, 7 deadly sins, 7 extra Bible books, 7 gifts of the Holy Spirit, 7 works of mercy. Sunday Mass is performed on the 7th day. Confirmation can occur at or after age seven. The Catholic Bible has *73* books (perfection plus the Trinity). Seven signifies that this is the perfect and complete faith. The 66 books in Protestant bibles signify the imperfection of mere man.

Seven defines the first and last books of the Bible. The number repeatedly occurs in these two books. Alpha and Omega. The beginning and the end.

To learn more check out Trent Horn's book The Case for Catholicism.

Re: Institution: the Roman Catholic Church

InMySoul77 wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 9:28 am It's The Truth.

In this post I will prove with only three numbers that the Roman Catholic Church is the true church of Christ.

6 defines Rabbinic Judaism. Six Day War. Six million Jews died in the Holocaust. The Mishnah (Jewish law code) has six orders. Saturday is the sixth day of the week (Jewish sabbath). Six pointed star on the Israeli flag.

5 defines Islam. Five pillars of the faith. Praying five times a day. Friday, the fifth day, is Muslims' communal day of prayer.

7 defines Roman Catholicism. 7 sacraments. 7 virtues, 7 deadly sins, 7 extra Bible books, 7 gifts of the Holy Spirit, 7 works of mercy. Sunday Mass is performed on the 7th day. Confirmation can occur at or after age seven. The Catholic Bible has *73* books (perfection plus the Trinity). Seven signifies that this is the perfect and complete faith. The 66 books in Protestant bibles signify the imperfection of mere man.

Seven defines the first and last books of the Bible. The number repeatedly occurs in these two books. Alpha and Omega. The beginning and the end.

Fuck off.

Your bullshit literally stops me coming here, so if there's a ban for just telling you to fuck off then fine. Fuck off.
at war with bellends

A_Man_Who_Tries wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 10:04 am
InMySoul77 wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 9:28 am It's The Truth.

Fuck off.

Your bullshit literally stops me coming here, so if there's a ban for just telling you to fuck off then fine. Fuck off.
I'm not going anywhere unless I get banned. I'm sorry you don't like my posts. There are tons of threads I don't even comment in. I'm not trolling or being disruptive here. I'm interested in seeing what others' views are. And, yes, putting forth my own. But mostly the former.

InMySoul77 wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 10:23 am I'm not trolling or being disruptive here. I'm interested in seeing what others' views are. And, yes, putting forth my own. But mostly the former.
I'm not keeping count, but I'd guess that most of your posts are about or tie back to your religion, and this is a forum about rock.

Seems to me like you're trying to act as a missionary here.
jason (he/him/his) from volo (illinois)

jfv wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 10:29 am
InMySoul77 wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 10:23 am I'm not trolling or being disruptive here. I'm interested in seeing what others' views are. And, yes, putting forth my own. But mostly the former.
I'm not keeping count, but I'd guess that most of your posts are about or tie back to your religion, and this is a forum about rock.

Seems to me like you're trying to act as a missionary here.
I'm interested in rock, too. I make plenty of posts about rock. I do also post about religion but I'm just doing that because it's part of my life. And something that is interesting to discuss. If people want to agree, great. If not, that's fine. If anyone wants to ignore this thread, they're well able to. It's not like I'm hijacking an existing thread.

Part of what I like about this forum is that it's not limited to rock discussions.