Queen (the band)

Champions
Total votes: 16 (57%)
Kicking their can all over the place
Total votes: 12 (43%)
Total votes: 28

Band: Queen

I've been listening through their discography. A great example of a band where I could hear from an obsessive fan, or someone who despises them and know they have good reasons.

I have some album specific thoughts but more than anything I keep coming back to how odd it was that Brian May never wanted a second guitarist. That guy put guitarmonies on everything, it would be odd to hear some songs live without them.

Re: Band: Queen

An early music memory is manually turning the Another One Bites The Dust 45 backwards on the family record player to hear what the hubbub was all about, bub. "Don't Try Suicide" on the b-side was corny.

Queen is not crap.
Justice for Dexter Wade and Nakari Campbell

Vibracobra wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 2:32 am Some of their early songs are undoubtly NC. Lots of their songs are terrible Crap.

Dunno.
Yeah. I feel the same. Some killer, mostly filler.

Definitely not crap but as I said in another poll, not a whisker on Bowie.
clocker bob may 30, 2006 wrote:I think the possibility of interbreeding between an earthly species and an extraterrestrial species is as believable as any other explanation for the existence of George W. Bush.

Dave N. wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 11:15 pm
Krev wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 10:56 pm You can't crap Queen, though.
Trust me, several people on this forum will. As for me, I give them a flat NC.
"Hi!"

Crap

On my list of the most loathed. Have heard it all. Unbearable band. Rock as revue; skin-crawlingly vapid purveyors of mainstream English "entertainment" and "performance" norms.

"Oh, but Sheer Heart Attack..."
CRAP

"Oh, but the Live Aid performance..."
CRAP

"Oh, but his performance on 'The Show Must Go On'..."
CRAP

CRAP CRAP CRAP