EE

V/m (No votes)
N/C
Total votes: 3 (100%)
Total votes: 3

Re: "field" of study: electrical engineering

hbiden@onlyfans.com wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 11:18 am
jfv wrote: Your posts are starting to look a lot like spam.

EE is NC.
you can take me however you like (respectfully).
i am sincerely asking though. my son is thinking of going into ee. i am a dumb physics major and and helping him with his homework is bringing back memories.
I am an EE, so the fact that you posted this in C/NC triggered me.

There isn't going to be a shortage of jobs designing computers and robots anytime soon, and we need the right people to do it. I would wholeheartedly encourage anyone you know and trust to join the field if they are interested.
jason (he/him/his) from volo (illinois)

jfv wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 11:35 am
hbiden@onlyfans.com wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 11:18 am
jfv wrote: Your posts are starting to look a lot like spam.

EE is NC.
you can take me however you like (respectfully).
i am sincerely asking though. my son is thinking of going into ee. i am a dumb physics major and and helping him with his homework is bringing back memories.
I am an EE, so the fact that you posted this in C/NC triggered me.

There isn't going to be a shortage of jobs designing computers and robots anytime soon, and we need the right people to do it. I would wholeheartedly encourage anyone you know and trust to join the field if they are interested.
i knew there were some here, but not you specifically.
no more provocative questions for now, but i'm sure i will later. ty

Krev wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 1:52 pm Big companies don't seem to give a shit which type of engineering degree you have. I worked at a place where they had a civil engineer designing mechanical parts.
That is true.

Might be a consideration for the OP whether his son has any qualms working for a big company.

The company I work for... if you consider all engineering-related positions (in either the office, lab, or field)... has literally hundreds of open job postings right now.

https://www.ul.com/careers
jason (he/him/his) from volo (illinois)

ChudFusk wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 3:32 pm
hbiden@onlyfans.com wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 1:09 am is this topic still current?
are EE grads attractive to employers?
ok i'll stop now.
This is clearly a polarizing topic, but I guess I shouldn’t be shocked. FM hbiden is often a lightning rod for negative energy. However I think he has the capacity to change, and a little resistance is normal.

Now repeat after me: OHMMMMMM!
you should hit the comedy circuit. how much do you charge?