Walking while Staring at a Phone

That post is more important than looking like an idiot (No votes)
No, just no…
Total votes: 14 (100%)
Total votes: 14

Re: Walking while Staring at a Phone

kokorodoko wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2024 12:30 pm You can walk into someone, walk into a pole, not watching where you're stepping... Sounds dumb.
I see this happen literally everyday... :!:

That said, the UK has a weird habit of not walking on the same side of the footpath as they drive like other places. People just freestyle all over the place in a slow zigzag...
Last edited by Gramsci on Fri Jun 21, 2024 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
clocker bob may 30, 2006 wrote:I think the possibility of interbreeding between an earthly species and an extraterrestrial species is as believable as any other explanation for the existence of George W. Bush.

penningtron wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2024 12:58 pm Crap. Along with people who talk on their phones for the entire train or bus rides, I'm sure whatever they're up to is super fuckin' important.
It's not, probably, but the need for immediate/instant gratification has at this point become part of our daily lives.

I probably very seldom do this, but I'm sure I have. And yeah, it's crap even when I do it.
Records + CDs for sale
Perfume for sale

penningtron wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2024 12:58 pm Crap. Along with people who talk on their phones for the entire train or bus rides, I'm sure whatever they're up to is super fuckin' important.
May I present to you.., Count Binface.

https://www.countbinface.com/manifesto

Pledge 20

clocker bob may 30, 2006 wrote:I think the possibility of interbreeding between an earthly species and an extraterrestrial species is as believable as any other explanation for the existence of George W. Bush.

rsmurphy wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2024 12:56 pm I have no sense of direction and get lost easily. Chicago streets run diagonally.
I was going to vote an emphatic "CRAP" but yeah there are some occasions like you're in an unfamiliar neighborhood and you need to follow a map when it can be warranted.

CRAP WF:3
jason (he/him/his) from volo (illinois)