Filmmaker: Dario Argento

Crap
Total votes: 1 (8%)
Not Crap
Total votes: 11 (92%)
Total votes: 12

so NOT CRAP, despite his more recent stuff being not-so-good.

the bird with the crystal plumage, four flies on grey velvet, deep red, suspiria, inferno, tenebre, and opera are all just brilliant. plus, his work on dawn of the dead , his musical collaborations with the mighty goblin. oh, and asia argento. dear lord...

placeholder wrote:so NOT CRAP, despite his more recent stuff being not-so-good.

the bird with the crystal plumage, four flies on grey velvet, deep red, suspiria, inferno, tenebre, and opera are all just brilliant. plus, his work on dawn of the dead , his musical collaborations with the mighty goblin. oh, and asia argento. dear lord...

Goblin are mighty.

The Card Player was so bad, though I liked No Ho Sonno.

Suspiria is beyond awesome.

Not Crap.
My pretty pony! Why, Zorak, why? You could have had any woman you wanted! But you chose the woman I love almost as much as I love myself! You ruined my life, you ruined her life, and now, I'm going to ruin your life!!!

I used to hate him (or, more accurately was uninterested) until I lived with an Argento freak for three years. Now, I totally dig him- even have time for Phenomena (come on, try telling me you can watch the end with the insect freak boy on the lake getting eaten by his minions without pissing yourself laughing). His good stuff is amazing and his bad stuff is so awful its funny. Definitely Not Crap.
Credo!

HOUSTON_M wrote:Not Crap.

It seems that Dario Argento has finally completed his "Three Mothers" trilogy.

Yessir. I am very, very excited about this.
matthew wrote:His Life and his Death gives us LIFE.......supernatural life- which is His own life because he is God and Man. This is all straight Catholicism....no nuttiness or mystical crap here.