Achewood?

Crap.
Total votes: 18 (15%)
Not Crap.
Total votes: 100 (85%)
Total votes: 118

comic: Achewood

I've posted maybe 50 of these comics here before, but there's no formal poll. Forum member "tbone" hepped me to the fine work of Chris Onstad and my life has been forever changed. by an online comic. wetf?

Achewood is applicable to all aspects of life.

Here is the story arc of

only one man wins.

it kept me checking Achewood every day for two months straight.

I am convinced that Achewood is the greatest comic in existence.

maybe even over Calvin and Hobbes and Far Side great.

for the uninitiated, the "Jump to a story arc" pull down menu just below the daily comic is a great way to start. Then you can dig your path through the archives.

NOT CRAP.

Faiz
kerble is right.

comic: Achewood

Kerble introduced me to Achewood maybe about a year ago.
It's my favourite comedic writing ever of any format. I have cried actual tears while looking at a simple black and white panel in which a cartoon otter is raising his eyebrows slightly. I have read the archive front to back and pretty much all of the blogs over and over again. It has it's finger directly on my funny bone.

Funnily enough, I used to frequent a forum that Chris Onstad was a moderator on and he was one the meanest individuals I have encountered on the internet. Of course, it matters not a jot when is so very, very funny.

A friend of mine used to print out certain comics and slip them under her room-mates door surreptitiously for her entire first year of university. After a couple of terms, the recipient brought them into my friend's room as evidence that a violent sociopath was stalking her. My friend didn't dare tell her it was her all along. From this I gather that a lot of people are going to read my raving, not like the comic and vote CRAP. But you are wrong. So very wrong.
run joe run wrote:Kerble your enthusiasm.