Band: SLAYER!

CRAP
Total votes: 13 (17%)
NOT CRAP
Total votes: 62 (83%)
Total votes: 75

Band: SLAYER!!!

When I was 16 I saw Slayer in a small club in St. Louis. I was afraid my 130 pound frame would be magled by a bunch of drunk rednecks. Partway through the set I was knocked to the ground - I thought it was all over. Then like three dudes reached down at the same time and picked me up. It was awesome. There was this whole speed metal community vibe going on. Peace, love, and Slayer.

No Lombardo but they rocked anyway. Kerry King was wearing tight zebra striped shorts. Not crap.

Reign In Blood will overshadow anything they may crap out on. This album, she is a piece of perfection right here on earth. Some of the other later records were pretty damn good, too.

NOT CRAP

And I think I like King's solos better - is he the one who usually just flails aimlessly with the whammy bar? That's good shit.

Witnessed their show on Dynamo Open Air.
Their singer was like "We Amercans saved your ass in WWII and now you people are giving us the shit about the war in Iraq with your anti-Amercan propaganda. He blatantly named Western Europeans "ungratefull bastards" (whow! :shock: )

Totally weird.
Not Crap though.

Peter