John Waters?

Crap, from a dog
Total votes: 2 (17%)
Not Crap
Total votes: 10 (83%)
Total votes: 12

Filmmaker: John Waters

CRAP with a capital:
"The people in Baltimore are pretty damn white trash on our own since this isa working class town. We don't need Waters making us look like even bigger assholes than we already are."

I used to see him in bars every now and then and a friend of mine actually tried to pick a fight with him in a drunken rage one night. This might have been due to "Pecker" but more than likely due to him being drunk. I would personally yell at him for his movies for the reason said above.[/i]
Better yet, eat the placenta!!!

I don't understand. I thought this would be close to a runaway, but here I am with the lone N/C vote.

I think his earlier work especially is hilarious, but I kind of liked the later films. I'm looking forward to the newest one, if it comes here at all. I remember seeing Polyester at the Music Box with the Odorama cards - that's a great movie!

I don't understand. I thought this would be close to a runaway, but here I am with the lone N/C vote.

I think his earlier work especially is hilarious, but I kind of liked the later films. I'm looking forward to the newest one, if it comes here at all. I remember seeing Polyester at the Music Box with the Odorama cards - that's a great movie!