MST3K

CRAP
Total votes: 3 (4%)
NOT CRAP
Total votes: 81 (96%)
Total votes: 84

Television Show: Mystery Science Theater 3000

My favorite show of all time, and NOT CRAP at all.

I tend to detest the really obsessive fans of this show, as I do obsessive fans of most things. Still, it was a great idea, beautifully executed.

I want to do a Jesus and Mary Chain-style cover of Joel and the robots' song from Sidehackers, but the rest of my band (perhaps wisely) doesn't seem too keen on this. It's one of the funniest things I've ever heard.

Also, Man...Or Astro-Man?'s cover of the theme song is great.
matthew wrote:His Life and his Death gives us LIFE.......supernatural life- which is His own life because he is God and Man. This is all straight Catholicism....no nuttiness or mystical crap here.

I went to see one of "Lord of the Rings" films and sat down in a very crowded theatre. I vaguely recognized the person sitting next to me, but I can't place him. It bothered me the whole time before the lights went down. After the first trailer rolled he turned and made a wisecreack to his friend I instantly recognized it as Kevin Murphy aka Tom Servo....

Bradley R. Weissenberger wrote:although I was disappointed to learn eventually that all of the jokes were scripted.

ahhh but not in the early days when it on saturday evenings on a local tv station in mpls. it was very rambling, very hilarious and I remember all my friends at school absolutely hating

truly an incredible television program.

I saw them perform it live once, it was great.

the Classical wrote:I went to see one of "Lord of the Rings" films and sat down in a very crowded theatre. I vaguely recognized the person sitting next to me, but I can't place him. It bothered me the whole time before the lights went down. After the first trailer rolled he turned and made a wisecreack to his friend I instantly recognized it as Kevin Murphy aka Tom Servo...

So cool, these thing to happen! I am just to finished reading one book by these guy, the A Year at the Movies. She is good thing for reading!
matthew wrote:His Life and his Death gives us LIFE.......supernatural life- which is His own life because he is God and Man. This is all straight Catholicism....no nuttiness or mystical crap here.