Mudhoney

crap
Total votes: 16 (20%)
not crap
Total votes: 65 (80%)
Total votes: 81

Band: Mudhoney

horsewhip wrote:Not Crap, despite not having released a good record in close to ten years.

I have to disagree with this. Superfuzz Bigmuff is of course badass, but equally good is Tomorrow Hit Today.

I saw them in like 97 or 98 when the only album I ever had of theirs was Superfuzz bigmuff, so when i saw them on stage, it was hilarious because half of them were losing their hair and Dan Peters had gained about 70 pounds, and their bassist looked exactly like Christopher Lloyd. but on the album they're like 23 years old or so. But they fucking rocked

SOOOOOO NOT CRAP
A good friend will come bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn, we fucked up."

Band: Mudhoney

you mean to tell me they are still together?

they have some songs i am really fond of. especially "touch me i'm sick" and "in and out of grace" but they are pretty hit or miss for me. i've heard all their stuff and can only think of about 10 or 11 songs i'd want to listen to more than once.

i have the march to fuzz 2xcd and for supposedly being the best, some of it still blows. if they tour again, i'd probably go see them.