Craigslist/eBay Bragging thread, pt. 2

bart favre wrote:Roland Juno-60 synth $20 at a suburban yard sale. I don't know shit about synths, but recognized the Juno from some old videos.Me:Does this thing work still?Dude: It does!Me: How much?Dude: Ahh $20, but throw me an offer.I whip out a twenty, grab the keyboard and shuffle to the car before anyone realizes that they just been robbed. I think the dude didn't care that he could have easily listed it on ebay and sold it for good cash. Now, here I am sitting in a garage in that same suburb a few blocks away acting like I'm in Brainiac or something. I have no business owning this thing, but it is fun to mess around on. Here comes my obnoxious new side project.Holy shit! Such a great sounding synth. There probably isn't a week that goes by that I don't wish I still had mine.

Craigslist/eBay Bragging thread, pt. 2

bart favre wrote:Roland Juno-60 synth $20 at a suburban yard sale. I don't know shit about synths, but recognized the Juno from some old videos.Me:Does this thing work still?Dude: It does!Me: How much?Dude: Ahh $20, but throw me an offer.I whip out a twenty, grab the keyboard and shuffle to the car before anyone realizes that they just been robbed. I think the dude didn't care that he could have easily listed it on ebay and sold it for good cash. Now, here I am sitting in a garage in that same suburb a few blocks away acting like I'm in Brainiac or something. I have no business owning this thing, but it is fun to mess around on. Here comes my obnoxious new side project.That is a steal. Damn