Warmoth Guitars

This is a great thread. I'm brainstorming to get a fretless telecaster neck that I'd fill, and sand myself, so it's good to read Warmoth isn't a crappy company.
Marsupialized wrote:I want a piano made out of jello.
It's the only way I'll be able to achieve the sound I hear in my head.

Warmoth Guitars

I got a baritone neck for them for a strat and I'm super happy with it. As Redline said, very nice fret job, nice finish, mine has a really nice tight body fit, everything. So great.I did buy vintage style tuners from them which are not klusons and are in fact pretty shitty.

Warmoth Guitars

Unless they have changed it in the last few years, the Warmoth JM is slightly different than a Fender... if I recall, the pick guard does not go behind the bridge, it s slightly shorter. Not a serious thing, but worth noting if you desire to change up pick guard, I believe you ll have to go with theirs, or red-rill.However, they seem to do good work. Except, unless they have changed, don t opt for block inlays on your jazz, unless you are cool with Gibson style blocks... or you know, don t quibble over vintage accurate bs. I used to fantasy build one on their site every so often...
joesepi wrote:This has nothing to do with our impending doom. I just love dirt bikes.

www.shoddymerchandise.com
www.myspace.com/andtheswede
www.myspace.com/shoddymerchandise