Re: Synths and electronic instruments

I’ve got one! I made a rig with an Arturo’s keystep into a lab (optional) fuzz pedal and a DMM and it’s a blast.
One really frustrating aspect is I have it all powered off one source - well you have to toggle the power button to turn on the Ju-06a - didn’t ever expect that.

Ao having a full keyboard with it all built in, with some additional practical sounds on tap, and the whole thing sounds a bit better.. that’s fun - plus it’s probably pretty indestructible. I’ll throw some wood sides on it and I should be able to live with myself

Not a synth, I guess you'd call it an electric piano?

It was on the sidewalk, down the block, so I I brought it in and it works.
The bass sound is pretty nice.

Anyway, the internet has no idea this thing exists, as far as I can tell.
Does anybody know anything about these?

Made in ITALY for a NY company. I think I read that Marlboro also made gear branded for Montgomery Ward.

It's got real wood, it's heavy as hell. Now I can really see why Casios needed to exist.

Teacher's Pet wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 10:16 am Anyway, the internet has no idea this thing exists, as far as I can tell.
Does anybody know anything about these?

Made in ITALY for a NY company. I think I read that Marlboro also made gear branded for Montgomery Ward.

It's got real wood, it's heavy as hell. Now I can really see why Casios needed to exist.
this looks (to me) a lot like a rebadged Crumar Compac-piano: Does it sound anything like that video?

I once picked up a Crumar Stringman for no more than £15 at a car boot sale. Extraordinarily heavy. It was very much the 'English coq au vin' of string synthesisers, but I enjoyed playing the 2 octaves of bass into an overdrive pedal very much indeed.