Re: Forum Glitches - Please Post Issues You’re Having Here

llllllllllllllllllll wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 10:37 am I’ve got kind of a weird one - I have an iphone and when I’m logged out of the board, ios sees the site as ‘not secure’ and won’t let me log in with a saved password login.

I can login by entering the user name/pass manually. Maybe this is an iphone problem and not yours, but I thought I would note it here.
Resolved! Thank you

akosinski wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 10:54 am
speedie wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 1:39 am Drag and drop images (the right size) seems to be borken, or is it just me?

(yes, you heard me, Borken.)
what is drag and drop images?
The forum has a feature where you can directly attach and display images under a certain size (256 kB) in your post by either clicking on the "Attachments" section below the post window or by directly "dragging and dropping" an image file into the post window. You then either have the option to place the photo inline in your post or it gets attached to the end.

I just attempted it now. Attaching the photo seems to work but am not able to get the photo to appear inline or have it appear at the end of the post. This hasn't worked in a while. I've been using an external image hosting site instead.
jason (he/him/his) from volo (illinois)

jfv wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 11:59 am
akosinski wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 10:54 am
speedie wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 1:39 am Drag and drop images (the right size) seems to be borken, or is it just me?

(yes, you heard me, Borken.)
what is drag and drop images?
The forum has a feature where you can directly attach and display images under a certain size (256 kB) in your post by either clicking on the "Attachments" section below the post window or by directly "dragging and dropping" an image file into the post window. You then either have the option to place the photo inline in your post or it gets attached to the end.

I just attempted it now. Attaching the photo seems to work but am not able to get the photo to appear inline or have it appear at the end of the post. This hasn't worked in a while. I've been using an external image hosting site instead.
Eye can't see images in this post either.