Re: Would y'all mind if we keep asking Cancer to Go Fuck Itself?

PASTA wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:16 pm Well, after a long run of incredible victories, todays MRI hinted at a possible set back. There's definitely some cellular growth in the resection cavity. Whether or not it's cancerous (yet) is to be determined by the Tumor Board. Based on how it looks in imaging it's not, but could very likely become it. My N.O. and I have agreed to start a new treatment. A growth inhibitor called Tibsivo. Which is a repurposed leukemia treatment. NOT CHEMO!!! We've always known this day was highly likely, thankfully it waited till an entire new range of less invasive and more tolerable treatments are becoming available.
Whatever it is, you will smash the fuck out of it. Onwards, lad. Love to you.
at war with bellends

Re: Would y'all mind if we keep asking Cancer to Go Fuck Itself?

PASTA wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:16 pm Well, after a long run of incredible victories, todays MRI hinted at a possible set back. There's definitely some cellular growth in the resection cavity. Whether or not it's cancerous (yet) is to be determined by the Tumor Board. Based on how it looks in imaging it's not, but could very likely become it. My N.O. and I have agreed to start a new treatment. A growth inhibitor called Tibsivo. Which is a repurposed leukemia treatment. NOT CHEMO!!! We've always known this day was highly likely, thankfully it waited till an entire new range of less invasive and more tolerable treatments are becoming available.
argh I hate this kind of news, but as always hopefully it comes out as positive as it can be. I know a LOT about leukemia treatments, and the non-chemo immuno or otherwise are pretty amazing