Re: What are you buying, What's on its way?

twelvepoint wrote:
Garth wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 4:01 pm dumb dumb dumb
Isn’t that ok if the speaker gets installed from inside the cabinet? That way you can staple grill cloth right over the baffle board, slap some snakesking Torlex on it and bob’s your uncle
That's true, but the rear being semi closed, I had assumed this was front-mounted.

Update, yeah I'm a dumb ass. You'd just have to take off a back panel to do it, nbd. I haven't build a cabinet w/ rear access for like 10 years, pretty much all been TL-whatever.

Oh yeahs boys, the speaker mounts from the inside so there should and would ne problems. I had a similar cabinet in the past and I had really no issues with the T nuts going loose on me once the speaker was in place. Or ever.

I'm thinking about not really putting any grill cloth up front, just leaving it transparent as it is. I like this look.
Nothing major here. Just a regular EU cock. I pull it out and there is beans all over my penis. Bean shells all over my penis...

The T-60 came in today. There's some normal amount of dings and scratches, nothing to complain about. I replaced all the rusty-looking screws with shiny new ones, around the pickguard and the pickups. The neck is pretty nice, but the frets have seen better days. The electronics sound clean and all the knobs and switches work as expected. Considering what I paid for this, I think putting some work into new frets still gets this thing still under value for the cost. It sounds cool as hell, even if it's a little rattly and the strings that were on them look as old as the guitar itself.

(I always hated the cases. I'm debating getting a new case for it.)

cakes wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 4:02 pm The T-60 came in today. There's some normal amount of dings and scratches, nothing to complain about. I replaced all the rusty-looking screws with shiny new ones, around the pickguard and the pickups. The neck is pretty nice, but the frets have seen better days. The electronics sound clean and all the knobs and switches work as expected. Considering what I paid for this, I think putting some work into new frets still gets this thing still under value for the cost. It sounds cool as hell, even if it's a little rattly and the strings that were on them look as old as the guitar itself.

I still think the T60/40 series bridges are among the best bridges from any guitar of the era.
Was Japmn.

New OST project: https://japmn.bandcamp.com/album/flight-ost
https://japmn.bandcamp.com/album/numberwitch
https://boneandbell.com/site/music.html

Kniferide wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 5:07 pm
cakes wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 4:02 pm The T-60 came in today. There's some normal amount of dings and scratches, nothing to complain about. I replaced all the rusty-looking screws with shiny new ones, around the pickguard and the pickups. The neck is pretty nice, but the frets have seen better days. The electronics sound clean and all the knobs and switches work as expected. Considering what I paid for this, I think putting some work into new frets still gets this thing still under value for the cost. It sounds cool as hell, even if it's a little rattly and the strings that were on them look as old as the guitar itself.

I still think the T60/40 series bridges are among the best bridges from any guitar of the era.
I agree.

Just found a neck pocket crack, but appears to be a typical paint crack. It's on the underside.