Upcoming shows in Chicago

Victor wrote:four\_oclocker\_2 wrote:Tonight, 8pm, Okay Gallery Chicago (think Pilsen-area). Daddy's Boy (FMs ldopa\_chicago, jss, and myself)The SuavesBirmingham Diva DJ setGet on down! Message for address.Can we keep this thread for real bands and not your ignorant, bloodsuckling parasite pig, shitty hobbyist club bands?It s remarkable and wrong that ldopa\_chicago would participate in a band called Daddys s Boy considering he has his nose buried so deep in Albini s asshole he probably can t tell if it s day or night outside. Username inspired by Big Black? Check. Shitty hobbyist club Shellac-ripoff bands? Check. Chosen occupation inspired by Albini? Check.Read a book if you re looking for something to write about, you stupid as pig shit, empty-skulled, shitty posturing douchebag hipster trash wannabe musicians.What can we do to get you a life of your own so you can remove your suckass parasite nose from ldopa\_chicago s crotch?
[url=http://mboyd1971.googlepages.com/chicagohounds]

Chicago Hounds Baseball[/url]

Upcoming shows in Chicago

Victor wrote:four\_oclocker\_2 wrote:Tonight, 8pm, Okay Gallery Chicago (think Pilsen-area). Daddy's Boy (FMs ldopa\_chicago, jss, and myself)The SuavesBirmingham Diva DJ setGet on down! Message for address.Can we keep this thread for real bands and not your ignorant, bloodsuckling parasite pig, shitty hobbyist club bands?It s remarkable and wrong that ldopa\_chicago would participate in a band called Daddys s Boy considering he has his nose buried so deep in Albini s asshole he probably can t tell if it s day or night outside. Username inspired by Big Black? Check. Shitty hobbyist club Shellac-ripoff bands? Check. Chosen occupation inspired by Albini? Check.Read a book if you re looking for something to write about, you stupid as pig shit, empty-skulled, shitty posturing douchebag hipster trash wannabe musicians.Who would've thought there'd be people and bands inspired by the owner of the studio of the message board we're on. I don't know if you have some kind of personal thing going on between you and other FMs but being a dick about it here isn't going to do anything for you or anyone else.