Fluffy Coffee?

burun wrote:
Colonel Panic wrote:Where do you get your maple syrup?

Canada.

Natch.

Funnily, Michigan Maple Syrup is actually better than maple syrup anywhere else in the country. Go figure.

I got some cooking syrup (harvested in the fall, rather than the spring) last year in the U.P.. It's much richer and darker, almost like molasses. Hella expensive but unmatched.

Fluffy Coffee?

Thank you, Electrical Audio.

I've just returned to the real world from a six day mixing binge that was fueled by fluffy coffee. Anywhere between one hour and sixteen hours was spent on each of ten songs, and fluffy coffee was rather magical in its effects on concentration, perspective, the prevention of ear fatigue (okay, maybe that wasn't a direct result of the drink), and the general mood of deliciousness.

By the way, I used soy milk instead of whole milk, since I'm vegan. I'll never know how this differs in flavor and texture from the original, but I will say that it turned out awesome.

Fluffy Coffee?

I have to say, that was some of the best coffee I have ever had. I did time in Seattle for about 6 years and never had a cup as good as the fluffy coffee. My hats off to you and your staff for the coffee. What was the name of the coffee that steve told me about, where the animals eat the coffee plant and poop out the beans - the beans are collected and sold to customers at high prices?