What Are You Listening To Right This Second?

my dad always had sweet child of mine with his first born and then I m the second girl and the he made his lookalike son so it doesn t matter to be the lookalike tomboy, and after my stepmom moved the family to the south the minute my older sis got her license it was like can you be any more obvi trying to separate the family out of jealousy? she hated any girl who wasn t her and in sorry but that s his daughters so you know, step off ladyI was conflicted at 14 but my dad was the one who taught me nirvana and classic rock and before our time was almost up he surprised me again to the point I could hide my smile as he sang and air guitared asking me before my step dad Ickes me up at the hotel if I was going to hold this teenage grudge or be his girl and how could I resist?? and we drove around singing and honking at student drivers cutting them off teaching them the rules of the road living life and feeling more alive than I ever have in my entire life, all over again and how could i resist but love my dad for exactly the sometimes absentee yet tony danza that he is, he thinks I don t date guys cause when he hears about it he gets sobutakian he wants to throw down and I m like settle down old man lol it s sweet to make up for lost tome but let s rock out to 2112 instead but he s the one always into new music, he s always like œgirl shake that laffy taffy or when we thought it was the one time he could t make me smile and then the radio blared and he busted out and I couldn t help myself [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuK6n2Lkza0&app=desktop[/youtube]we pulled up dancing and singing and my step dad only glared but there was something there like real love he could only witness, so nice try exerting authority or trying to understand, ben wan can never be anakin

What Are You Listening To Right This Second?

nothing beats my first boyfriend, the guy who put me on stage and never let me delve into introvertedness... all the time he told me œyou got it kid and all the times he called me kid made me tingle œhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-\_HTUapDQo&app=desktop he should ve been a tv historian with his good irish looks and humor but he says i broke his heart falling in love with him instead so he gave up after my decline to his marriage proposals and became another chicago cop like his dad, the first situation I m due to rectify