what're you buyin', what's on its way?

Put a couple things on my GC card and paid them off in quick order once I sold other things and somehow got a $100 credit? Works for me. Got a EHX Mellotron pedal coming for about $60 shipped. Now I can stop asking my friend about his! He actually keeps his at home to run radio stations through, which he then records for some kind of crazy sample. I don t think I will be as creative with it, but the possibilities seem pretty cool.
llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Snowblinder wrote:Got a couple of Eminence Kappalite 3015 speakers being transferred to the Kenosha Music Go Round for me to replace the EVM15L/Delta Pro 15A combo in my Mesa Road Ready 2x15. Not that it doesn't sound amazing as-is, but I look forward to both shaving 40-ish pounds off of that cab AND being able to play in drop tunings at high volume through it without worrying as much about blowing a speaker.Let me know if you end up selling that Delta Pro, would totally buy.

Verbs & Nouns wrote:A Boss EH-2 œEnhancer pedal. I ve heard conflicting things about this pedal, some saying it s great and other saying it s useless. I ll see how I go.Oh man I almost bought one of these a while back for $40. I'm a sucker for oddball pedals that purportedly do something mysterious. I kind of really want this fugly thing, although it's most likely a tonesucker. https://www.ebay.com/itm/BIAS-EXCITER-S ... 3701486511
www.myspace.com/pissedplanet
www.myspace.com/hookerdraggerlives

Got a couple of Eminence Kappalite 3015 speakers being transferred to the Kenosha Music Go Round for me to replace the EVM15L/Delta Pro 15A combo in my Mesa Road Ready 2x15. Not that it doesn't sound amazing as-is, but I look forward to both shaving 40-ish pounds off of that cab AND being able to play in drop tunings at high volume through it without worrying as much about blowing a speaker.I'm also grabbing either a Squier Classic Vibe 70's Jazz Bass or a Squier Affinity P/J (just like the one I already own) to use as my drop C tuning Secret Friends bass until my EGC is back from being modded/repaired.