What gear do you want right now...

TylerSavage wrote:Frank Decent wrote:Why, specifically, if you don't mind, won't I like the rumble? Not loud enough for a rock band?I will take your advice regarding talkbass. I assume the info there is sketchy?There's good information but it'll get obscured by unpractical suggestions for people that play real mu sicIt might keep up, but barely, and there will be some kind of depth to it that you'll find yourself wanting. Go play it though should be easy to find. The 400rb will do you just fine for your whole life, even if you ever buy something better it'll be the best backup friend you could ask for. There were two at GC here for less than $200 last time I wentI'm in Canada and every where I look online they are at least $600 for the head. But that's on reverb.com, etc. Maybe a used one.

What gear do you want right now...

four\_oclocker\_2 wrote:Frank Decent wrote:I'm in Canada and every where I look online they are at least $600 for the head. But that's on reverb.com, etc. Maybe a used one.There's a handful of them on Reverb under $300 right now. If the sellers don't advertise shipping to Canada, you can always ask if they'd make an exception as most folks will!I'll check that out now.