Recommend a....

Another pair of earbuds are apparently crapping out on me. Again!One side's vol level has diminished by half. Not sure what I did to it. Not seeing any damage at either end of the cord. In the last year I've spent at least a hundred bucks buying new earphones.I'm looking for a decent pair of soundproof earbuds.. preferable not too uncomfortable to 'side-sleep' with.Thanks.

Recommend a....

these bad boys look plenty ample for my ear-holes. will purchase them next. thx.Will have a pair of marsno m1 wired metal something or others on monday and report back in the fall if they last that long.. and hopefully no weird iphone mic trips because of the midline button.. will see.edit: well, shit. I just removed a dab of gunk/ear-wax, almost completely obscuring the inner speaker of the faulty phone in question... and apparently, fixed the problem. If only it was always that simple.At least now I will have another spare set. You can never go wrong with a spare set, right?

Recommend a....

OKSo I got those Marsnos just now and am using them as I type this.. Compared with the aforementioned Sony's, there is a stark contrast in sound quality. (improved). And all the coupling pieces are of a comparatively 'heavy duty' construction, metallic, and generally just rad. There is no doubt in my mind I've purchased a superior set of sound-proof earbuds.Downside is, of course, that they protrude considerably from the ears and are therefore not suitable for sleeping. Oh well, a minor inconvenience for now.Earphones is an important matter, men. Peace.

Recommend a....

hayate wrote:Another pair of earbuds are apparently crapping out on me. Again!One side's vol level has diminished by half. Not sure what I did to it. Not seeing any damage at either end of the cord. In the last year I've spent at least a hundred bucks buying new earphones.I'm looking for a decent pair of soundproof earbuds.. preferable not too uncomfortable to 'side-sleep' with.Thanks.I like my Etymotic hf5The bass sounds pretty true to life and the noise cancelling works pretty well. I've slept with them in my ears, but usually only on flights or on the El.
meh

Recommend a....

Yngwie Einstein wrote:I like my Etymotic hf5The bass sounds pretty true to life and the noise cancelling works pretty well. I've slept with them in my ears, but usually only on flights or on the El.100 bucks, eh? Well, bring it on Yngwie E. Bring. It. On. Thanks mate.

Recommend a....

Any recommendations for a 27 display monitor under $200? It'll be great if it sits kind of tall - maybe an 8 gap between the bottom bezel and desk - or if its height can be adjusted. I'm not a gamer so I don't care about whatever bells and whistles they do. I just want a monitor that won't be too harsh on my eyes. Thank you!