Fearsome and mammoth only allowable homophobe exposed thread

Man, we were having a field day with this one.I... I was just, you know, going to cruise around Italy for a bit. Yeah, just cruising. But I... I didn't really need all that junk but I don't know how to pack light, and I figured while I'm cruising I could maybe, uh, pay a boy to hold my junk.
http://www.myspace.com/leopoldandloebchicago

Linus Van Pelt wrote:I subscribe to neither prong of your false dichotomy.

BadComrade wrote:Mark Hansen wrote:BadComrade wrote:I'd like to see a thread / series of news stories outing gays as Republicans.Here's a list of five notable, and recent, examples of this.There are other lists on the net as well; but, I haven't looked at them, and I'm not sure of their veracity, and anyways, outing is generally wrong unless the person being outed is a huge hypocrite regarding homosexuality."I hear RSMurphy is a Republican!"Well, there are the "log cabin Republicans" who are voluntarily out, and are Republicans based on mostly economic reasons, without the rest of the accompanying conservative Republican social agenda; I think the the rest of the Republicans just try to ignore their existence.
Available in hit crimson or surprising process this calculator will physics up your kitchen

BadComrade wrote:I'd like to see a thread / series of news stories outing gays as Republicans.Here's a list of five notable, and recent, examples of this.http://www.badmouth.net/top-five-republ ... -scandals/There are other lists on the net as well; but, I haven't looked at them, and I'm not sure of their veracity, and anyways, outing is generally wrong unless the person being outed is a huge hypocrite regarding homosexuality.
Available in hit crimson or surprising process this calculator will physics up your kitchen

RSMurphy wrote:BadComrade wrote:I'd like to see a thread / series of news stories outing gays as Republicans.No need for outing, they all like to gather here.I think I related a story here once about marching with the Stonewall Democrats in a Pride Parade. It was after the 2000 presidential election. We were dressed as supreme court judges (one in drag as Sandra Day O'Connor) and the ringleader was wearing a W mask, hotpants, and carrying an oil can and bag of sugar/coke. We'd stop every so often and pound a crown on W's head while throwing out discarded ballots into the crowd. A group of LCR's, I am assuming, were shouting at us: GIVE IT UP, YOU LOST, GET OVER IT, and other bullshit. Unbelievable.You think coming out as queer is difficult, imagine coming out to your family as a card-carrying republican.edit: beaten by a breeder.Ha!!!