Fearsome and mammoth only allowable homophobe exposed thread

rchapman75 wrote:tallchris wrote:New study done making the connection between homophobia and repressed homosexuality."We laugh at or make fun of such blatant hypocrisy, but in a real way, these people may often themselves be victims of repression and experience exaggerated feelings of threat," says Ryan. "Homophobia is not a laughing matter. It can sometimes have tragic consequences," Ryan says, pointing to cases such as the 1998 murder of Matthew Shepard or the 2011 shooting of Larry King.Homophobes are victims. Bawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
tocharian wrote:Cheese fries vs nonexistence. Duh.

Fearsome and mammoth only allowable homophobe exposed thread

Anthony Flack wrote:jimmy two hands wrote:Not photoshop - it's a real book.You know, the most disturbing aspect of that book cover for me is the touch of typographical design flair on the last letter of the title there. What kind of mind works that way?I like the typographic dick in Shaping. Also, the photo and stance? You notice anything about the way I'm standing here Jimmy? Remind you of something other than Robert Plant in The Song Remains The Same? Let's fight these homoerotic impulses by splitting some phallic pieces of wood in half with a sharp, manly object.
Marsupialized wrote:Right now somewhere nearby there is a fat video game nerd in his apartment fucking a pretty hot girl he met off craigslist. God bless that craig and his list.