Show us your amps!!!

sorry for another photo of the Jazzmaster, but these are the main guitar amps right now-'62 Fender Concert and a Tungsten Buckwheat - both pretty rad.I'm going to try different speakers in the Concert,but that Buckwheat is the first 1x12 combo I've ever tried that I was totally satisfied with.the Super behind the Concert is gone - first time I've been without some kind of blackface amp in a long while.

Show us your amps!!!

dokazaado wrote:'62 Fender Concert and a Tungsten Buckwheat - both pretty rad.My lovely wife has a nearly identical brownface Concert she's owned for years. It is indeed pretty rad. The tremolo is a thing to die for.
"You get a kink in your neck looking up at people or down at people. But when you look straight across, there's no kinks."
--Mike Watt

Show us your amps!!!

endofanera wrote:dokazaado wrote:'62 Fender Concert and a Tungsten Buckwheat - both pretty rad.My lovely wife has a nearly identical brownface Concert she's owned for years. It is indeed pretty rad. The tremolo is a thing to die for.The vibrato is definitely special - almost like a Univibe.I need to find a footswitch, and this amp could really use some new/different speakers, but what a cool sounding thing.

Show us your amps!!!

I rarely have stuff set up and a camera in hand- but here is the 65 bandmaster w/ the 2x10 tremolux cab I had built. loaded w/ a couple eminence- I think a cajun and a redcoat. I railed it for a few minutes today just to remind myself why I keep it around. blistering.
No one is paying you to sit on that bed and cry.

Show us your amps!!!

Evanc521 wrote:TylerSavage wrote:Current away team. 8x10 and Sunn isn't mine.. I still have some TL606s to buildIs that a Rockmaster or Roadmaster on top of the Model T?It's a rockmaster. As far as a versatile bang-for-buck head I would struggle to find something as practicalFinally got my favorite amp from my parents - Garnet Rebel PA head with all the channels modded in parallel. Sounds like a thick pastrami sandwich