For free: Things.

travis k wrote:I think I would truly hate to be God's child. Seems like a serious psychological dragIn spite of all the nepotistic advantages. No thank you.It was worse than that, parents in the cult would whore out their daughters to recruit new males into the group. Not that that happened to her, but it happened to many of the females born into the cult. In the early 80's when people were actually afraid of HIV, the cult slowed down the religious whore recruting method.Yeah, get her that tape!

I ride my bike a lot picking up sweet shit in my neighborhood as a hobby / miser . I also have lots of artist friends in various studio buildings.Anyway, I found a discarded audio tape at a friend's building. It was in an area where people leave things out for other makers, before it may ultimately be tossed out. It's a Quantegy GP9 grand master platinum studio master audio tape.It's used. But in Box . Looks to be handled with care.Was used by artist: Susan Cagle? Client:Sony. producer :Jay Levine These things seem to sell on EBay used. However,I would feel uncomfortable selling this to someone without having first hand knowledge of it's provenance . ( I don't know if it's been compromised or is useful. I'm also fairly ignorant in that regard.) So I would like to give it to someone and hope that it would be put to good use. I live I Greenpoint, Brooklyn. I can ride anywhere in that area to meet.PM if interested.

13" is kind of my sweet spot for laptop screens, so not really doing anything with my larger bags: 1) Crumpler Mood Smuggler, size: L (fits 15" and lower), colour: red 2) Crumpler Super Boomer, size: L (fits 15" and lower), colour: grey with dark yellow trim#2 has more compartments than #1, so it's somewhat bulkier. Both from a smoke-free home.Please note that these will have to be sent parcel post, so I'd prefer to keep this Europe-only. Also, (partial) reimbursement for postage would be appreciated.