Streaming Netflix - what's good lately?

Anonymous37 wrote:I've only watched an episode and a half so far, but I Think You Should Leave with Tim Robinson is really fucking funny. The Lonely Island guys are involved as producers (with Akiva directing), always a good sign:Tried a coupe episodes. seems kind mean-spirited. maybe I should try again.Enjoying Dead to Me. I started watching for Linda Cardellini, who is aging beautifully, stayed for Christina Applegate, whose acting is very, very good.
To me Steve wrote:I'm curious why[...] you wouldn't just fuck off instead. Let's hear your record, cocksocket.

Have we ever talked about Easy here? Some of the plot lines and characters are barely watchable, but a well-versed Chicago person can pinpoint where nearly every scene takes place. Sometimes you even see someone you know, like the guitarist from Redgrave (who dates Marc Maron's character in an episode) and my friend Dan was in a shot at the Empty Bottle.They should really go deep next season: feature a couple having an annoying argument while being given the EA tour by JSP..

noise&light wrote:I completely missed the JSP shot at EA. Please tell me which episode so I can get a glimpse.Oh that was me being hypothetical. This show has already gotten in my head enough by shooting scenes around bar stools I've sat on before. An EA-related shot would blow my head right off..Even sorta generic neighborhood shots are fun. Like, "oh that's obviously Ravenswood" or that little sliver of Logan Square realtors call "West Bucktown"..(also yet another 'Chicago show' that brings in mostly LA actors. But at least the scene pairings in this show are somewhat believable, as opposed to something like Shameless..)