Anyone in Rochester (MN) ?

Hi !Well, even if I read it for quite a long time, it's my first post on this board and I don't know where I'm supposed to present myself.So, basically, I'm French, I play electric guitar (sometimes fretless guitar) for 15 year, I play a little bass, and I began to play drums 2 years ago. I also like to tweak my tube-amp, play with synthesizers, and make some noise with Pure Data.I listen a lot of music, from Jesus Lizard to John Coltrane, if it sounds good, I don't give a shit to the "style" of music I listen to.If you are curious here is the band where I play guitar (the recording is a bit crappy as I do it myself with a few mics available): http://anae-mnesz.bandcamp.com/So, about this topic, I'll be moving to Rochester (MN) in a few month (maybe this summer). I wonder if some people here are living in Rochester, or even in Minnesota. It could be cool to meet some people, to have informations about music scene down there, and maybe to play in a band !!!So, anyone ?

Anyone in Rochester (MN) ?

Just saw this. Hey, you two. There are a number of people on this board up in Minneapolis/St. Paul, and I'm one of them. Carnivorous-sheep, if you want to come up and play sometime, send me a message. The Classical and I used to play with a guy who would drive up regularly from Red Wing, MN, which is approximately as far away as Rochester. It happens....also, maybe this thread should get moved out of "Intern's Corner."