Membrane Absorbers

Hello, new member here.I was reading the membrane absorbers explanation page and the caption underneath figure 1 says "Sound energy strikes membrane, membrane flexes, dissipating energy as heat."I was just wondering if after extended periods of recording (perhaps a bass amplifier), the membranes actually dissipate enough energy to feel or change the temperature of the room. I am going to guess that the answer is no, but I figured it would be worth asking.Thanks!Will

Membrane Absorbers

motorbike guy wrote:in your scenario, the membranes probably do not produce nearly as much heat as the bass amp, the voice coils in the cab, the lights, and the people in the room. that's what AC is for.Indeed, the bass player probably produce more heat than the resonator and the amp itself the amount of heat produced by the resonator is minimal as we are talking about air particles friction with the absorbing material.Have any of you guys tried the acoustic fields products? specifically the diaphragmatic absorber with carbon technology? I'm thinking of buying their kits.