Tape Options / Cats

Newbie question here... the studio/booking rates are very accessible considering the quality - the tape cost however, is eating most of my budget according to the session calculator. My question is whether mixing to tape is an optional service. I would rather keep everything on a digital format if I could save myself several hundred $. I understand this will compromise the quality but unless your willing to pitch in, don't hassle me.Another (unrelated) question: Are there really cats in the studio? I appreciate the cats but I am terribly allergic. I hope the cats are an optional service.Thank you

Tape Options / Cats

Hey,Sorry for the delayed response. Our new member notification/verification process need's improvement.You can record and mix however you like. If you want to work with Steve, he only works in the analog realm, but everyone else here does it both ways...No cats in the building for several years now.When there were here, they would never be in the actual studios, just sometimes the upstairs lounge, and caretaker's apartment (not band lodging area).
Greg Norman FG

Tape Options / Cats

greg wrote: No cats in the building for several years now.When there were here, they would never be in the actual studios, just sometimes the upstairs lounge, and caretaker's apartment (not band lodging area).Pip made an awesome contribution to a Couch Flambeau song (Bunny Hideout). I can't wait to get it done....*purr - purr...*