The Mueller Report It's Mueller Time

Much as I hate the orange cunt, I feel like the left are desperately taking the "I'm fucked" quote out of context. It was followed by him saying Everyone tells me if you get one of these independent counsels it ruins your presidency. It takes years and years and I won't be able to do anything. This is the worst that ever happened to me.He appears to have been worried about his ability to rule, not admitting collusion.
- Andy

As a historical document, I guess. Quite a long list of crimes there for history to note people and Congress failing to give a shit about.At the very least it managed to get the stuffy old New York Times to repeatedly quote the president saying "I'm fucked". I guess they felt like their usual "I'm [expletive]" wasn't going to cut it for matters of such historic importance.

llllllllllllllllllllllll wrote:Imagine if all the shitty financial things a billionaire does and is capable of isn t illegal, so you have to cook up some sort of bizarre collusion charge with a big scary enemy to try to make something stick that won t take everyone else down with him.The Russians did interfere to ty to help Trump win. The Trump campaign did seek to work with them and to get their help. They did repeatedly lie about their contacts and meetings. Trump did obstruct justice. Not sure how that s œcooked up .
it's not the length, it's the gersch

andyman wrote:Much as I hate the orange cunt, I feel like the left are desperately taking the "I'm fucked" quote out of context. It was followed by him saying Everyone tells me if you get one of these independent counsels it ruins your presidency. It takes years and years and I won't be able to do anything. This is the worst that ever happened to me.He appears to have been worried about his ability to rule, not admitting collusion.I ve seen that thrown around as a got ya quote as well. Don t get it.
llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll