Moving to LA

My wife and I are moving to LA August 1st, not just southern California, but actually LA. I need to be centered somewhere around Culver City. Anyone have an idea the best place to look for a place to live? I know nothing is cheap, but where's a spot that's kinda nice and less expensive? I'm in sales and my territory will essentially be a circle with Culver in the center. Also we will be down there next weekend, June 28-30, if anyone would like to meet up for a drink and/or some food.Hope to meet some of yous soon.
To me Steve wrote:I'm curious why[...] you wouldn't just fuck off instead. Let's hear your record, cocksocket.

Moving to LA

Yeah the more we look the more compromises we are willing to make. Natural light is super important, and I'd like to have wood or pergo(tm) floor, or a decent tile, but no carpet, and I'd like to be <20min to the beach. Other than that I'm pretty open...and it has to allow a 45lb dog.
To me Steve wrote:I'm curious why[...] you wouldn't just fuck off instead. Let's hear your record, cocksocket.

Moving to LA

I'm in the far north east corner of la, so don't have boots on the ground, but am hearing more and more good things about inglewood as far as affordability. yes, that inglewood. also el segundo. as in where you left your wallet. good. luck. go for the house that has 85% of what you want.