Re: All-encompassing Self-Promotion Echo Chamber thread

indiegrab_360 wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 11:34 pm
Adam_I_III wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:00 am A track from our album which goes on pre-order tomorrow courtesy of the very splendid Wrong Speed Records.

That was pretty good. Kind of a like a heavier, and more sterile (methodical?) Q and Not U...
That's very kind!

It was an exciting album to record as my brother and I hadn't written/played/recorded together for 20 years! Very fun adventure. Have been working together on stuff ever since.

Anyway, I appreciate the time you took to listen and comment. Thanks again!

Re: All-encompassing Self-Promotion Echo Chamber thread

A 7" I put together is out today. It was from a project I had with a friend (Brandon) who passed away of suicide in 2020. We weren't able to finish writing/recording a full length, but I was able to pull enough material from our writing sessions to come up with a couple of songs to release in his honor.

It's all on Bandcamp and the proceeds from the vinyl sales will all be donated to a mental health advocacy and suicide prevention non-profit in Athens, GA called Nuci's Space. Brandon volunteered there and it really is a great place doing great work. There's a longer version of the story on Bandcamp as well, if you're interested.

Shout out to FM dontfeartheringo and Nuci's for helping get the word out!

Mastered by Matthew Barnhart
Vinyl pressed at Kindercore Vinyl

https://www.overnighthikes.net