Interesting Gear Developments Thread

Just like we had in the Old Country.

I was just on the Mastery Bridge site for the first time in a couple years and I discovered these:
https://masterybridge.com/product/maste ... c-pickups/

Don't know when these dropped exactly, but I'm surprised I haven't heard anything about them from my Mastery-using friends. Clearly price is a factor, but normally there are at least Boutique/Alt Gear YouTubers who gamble on things to demo. Not seeing any of that yet. But I'm beyond intrigued by these pickups.
active things: Belonging, These Estates, Spruce Island

Re: Interesting Gear Developments Thread

Not sure if this is the right thread for this question/observation but holy EFF has anyone looked at the price for MD 441s lately?

JFC. I mean I don't need one, but this is a mic that's always been on the "would like to have one day" list that's now moved to the "never ever going to have" list.

This might be the most expensive dynamic mic currently on the market at $999 new.

Re: Interesting Gear Developments Thread

Garth wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:55 am Not sure if this is the right thread for this question/observation but holy EFF has anyone looked at the price for MD 441s lately?

JFC. I mean I don't need one, but this is a mic that's always been on the "would like to have one day" list that's now moved to the "never ever going to have" list.

This might be the most expensive dynamic mic currently on the market at $999 new.
weren't they always around 800-900 $ ? just checked reverb and oh, the prices for used ones went up to 600-700. don't think I paid more than 350 for the ones I own.