Re: What's just made you laugh?

Isaac wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 12:46 pm
kokorodoko wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 2:00 pm I thought (again) of ERawk's signature on the old board, "I was in a band with a cunt". I can never get over that. Just fantastic.
The 'cunt' she was referring to walked out into the woods and hung himself, but laugh it up I guess.
Had no idea about any of this. I was thinking of the sentence itself. I'm sorry about that.
born to give

Re: What's just made you laugh?

kokorodoko wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 1:01 pm
Isaac wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 12:46 pm
kokorodoko wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 2:00 pm I thought (again) of ERawk's signature on the old board, "I was in a band with a cunt". I can never get over that. Just fantastic.
The 'cunt' she was referring to walked out into the woods and hung himself, but laugh it up I guess.
Had no idea about any of this. I was thinking of the sentence itself. I'm sorry about that.
she really is the lowest. she wanted negative attention and she got it. everybody has problems, but she put hers on full display.

sean

rsmurphy wrote:
hbiden@onlyfans.com wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:25 pm trust me, that was the nice and short reaction.
It would be helpful to put a face or name to your annoyance. To genuinely stand-up behind the words you post. Other than that you are just a piece of shit troll. You want to come for someone then come correct, asshole.
i'm not coming after you so don't worry about it. i mean, my name and face are out there for anyone who cares.