Anthony Fauci

sick of him
Total votes: 3 (15%)
good doctor
Total votes: 17 (85%)
Total votes: 20

Re: Physician: Fauci

hbiden@onlyfans.com wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 6:19 pm
Wood Goblin wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 5:23 pm Age-adjusted Covid hospitalization data from NYC:

Sorry, what were you saying again? Something about all the shots Michael Jordon missed?
i was saying that even if their intentions were good, we shouldn't believe everything they say.

not sure what you meant to prove here.
He's proving that vaccines work. What are you trying to prove?

losthighway wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 6:32 pm
hbiden@onlyfans.com wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 6:19 pm
Wood Goblin wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 5:23 pm Age-adjusted Covid hospitalization data from NYC:

Sorry, what were you saying again? Something about all the shots Michael Jordon missed?
i was saying that even if their intentions were good, we shouldn't believe everything they say.

not sure what you meant to prove here.
He's proving that vaccines work. What are you trying to prove?
depends on what you mean by “work.”
Do they reduce death and hospitalizations? Sure. Trump said they do.
Do they reduce omicron transmission? Do they do everything bill gates and Rachel Maddow claimed? No.

Haha, remember in 2013 when I had to get a pertussis booster vaccine to enter L&D to see my 2nd child born? Had to present proof of the vax to the hospital to be able to be around babies because an eradicated disease was making a miracle comeback amongst the anti vaxx crowd?

Haha, no one remembers that because it absolutely happened, was completely unremarkable, and everything just kinda kept on moving.

Haha. Too funny.

Frankie99 wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 9:35 pm Haha, remember in 2013 when I had to get a pertussis booster vaccine to enter L&D to see my 2nd child born? Had to present proof of the vax to the hospital to be able to be around babies because an eradicated disease was making a miracle comeback amongst the anti vaxx crowd?

Haha, no one remembers that because it absolutely happened, was completely unremarkable, and everything just kinda kept on moving.

Haha. Too funny.
what does that have to with anything?

is anyone reading what i wrote or just building strawmen?

hbiden@onlyfans.com wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 9:58 pm
Frankie99 wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 9:35 pm Haha, remember in 2013 when I had to get a pertussis booster vaccine to enter L&D to see my 2nd child born? Had to present proof of the vax to the hospital to be able to be around babies because an eradicated disease was making a miracle comeback amongst the anti vaxx crowd?

Haha. Too funny.

If I were responding to you, I’d quote you. Like I just did. Since I’m responding to you.

Earlier I was just replying generally to the discussions of vaxxine hesitance with a hilarious personal anecdote I thought we could all enjoy.

Even so, had I been replying to your points, which as I said, I wasn’t, that would have been a non-sequitor, not a strawman.

Frankie99 wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:06 pm

Haha. Too funny.

If I were responding to you, I’d quote you. Like I just did. Since I’m responding to you.

Earlier I was just replying generally to the discussions of vaxxine hesitance with a hilarious personal anecdote I thought we could all enjoy.

Even so, had I been replying to your points, which as I said, I wasn’t, that would have been a non-sequitor, not a strawman.
thank you i wasn't sure if you were calling me antivaxx (pretty sure i'm not lol)

losthighway wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:11 pm
I'm still not sure you even have a point. I asked you pretty directly and you babbled about Rachel Maddow and Donald Trump.

What's your thesis here? Don't use vague pronouns like 'they'.
my point was not to swallow everything fauci says as science because it often has a strategic point to it as well. that's who "They" are and you know it. reading is hard.