Mother

Loving Mother
Total votes: 5 (71%)
Evil Stepmother
Total votes: 2 (29%)
Total votes: 7

Re: Film: Mother

Insane movie. I hated and loved it. The earlier scenes are actually harder to watch than the later ones, because once it's cranked up to full cray, it's easier to see it as a comedic allegory. When it's more realistic it's more cringey. But the whole thing works. Fuck this great movie. Not Crap

Chud Fusk wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 12:51 am Insane movie. I hated and loved it. The earlier scenes are actually harder to watch than the later ones, because once it's cranked up to full cray, it's easier to see it as a comedic allegory. When it's more realistic it's more cringey. But the whole thing works. Fuck this great movie. Not Crap
Perfectly succinct review!

I was two edibles to the wind when I saw this in a nearly empty theater. Was very glad it was a night when they had captioning w/ the projection, as it made it way easier for my high af ass to follow.

NC, best movie of that year after Phantom Thread, oh and the proper titling is mother!, all lowercase with the exclamation mark.
Band: www.bracketsseattle.bandcamp.com
Old band: www.burnpermits.bandcamp.com
Older band: www.policeteeth.bandcamp.com

tallchris wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 2:48 pm
Chud Fusk wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 12:51 am Insane movie. I hated and loved it. The earlier scenes are actually harder to watch than the later ones, because once it's cranked up to full cray, it's easier to see it as a comedic allegory. When it's more realistic it's more cringey. But the whole thing works. Fuck this great movie. Not Crap
Perfectly succinct review!

I was two edibles to the wind when I saw this in a nearly empty theater. Was very glad it was a night when they had captioning w/ the projection, as it made it way easier for my high af ass to follow.

NC, best movie of that year after Phantom Thread, oh and the proper titling is mother!, all lowercase with the exclamation mark.
Reminds me of this