Geiginni wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 6:42 pm
PASTA wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 6:27 pm
enframed wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 11:11 pm
Fuck a banana.
stupid boring slimy bullshit
+1

Bananas taste like starchy death.
Poseurs.

Bananas are great. Where do you get your potassiums? What do you have inside of your banana pudding? I hear that they make some people's ears itch. Not mine, but some people. I find that funny and weird.
Justice for Dexter Wade and Nakari Campbell

Re: The best fruit

enframed wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 10:27 am
rsmurphy wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 9:52 am What do you have in your banana pudding?
Apples, peaches, cherries, coconut cream, vanilla. No bananas.
Man, that is peak white people shit. You can still come to the cookout tho. Wear something...uncomplicated.

EDIT: and leave yr bougie banana pudding at the crib.
Justice for Dexter Wade and Nakari Campbell

One day in the middle of July on was on my way home from work, I stopped at the little family Mexican grocery store and got a few peaches as I was planning on making a cobbler. It is about a mile walk, but it was close to 100 that day and it was just heavy and hot so it felt further. I get home only to realize I forgot my keys back at work. My wife has the spare key and she was about an hour from home. So I sat out back waiting, just fucking roasting in the heat. I decide to open up the peaches, and I swear to god it was the most perfect peach, just juicy as hell, just incredible, not a bad bite. I probably think about eating that peach once a month and no other fruit eating experience has equaled that.

Most "tropical fruit" rules, most pitted fruits rule. I am very pro banana too.
guitar in - weaklungband.bandcamp.com/

zorg wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 4:13 am
DaveA wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 10:51 pm I think we all need to get much more worked up about this...such that in real life people come to blows defending their favorite fruits.

You go and try to fuck an apple, motherfucker. Melon with a hole, all the way.
Number 1 Movie Rule: don't push Bronson's character into a corner. Especially in the 70s or 80s. It won't end well for you, or your hired goons.
ZzzZzzZzzz . . .